Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Few Pictures

Since Harrison threw my memory card reader in the toilet a few weeks ago, I hadn't downloaded any of my photos in a while.  I finally went downstairs to search for the USB cord to connect directly to my camera Sunday morning and was surprised how many shots there were that I had actually forgotten about.

Here are a few of them.

A HASMAT clean-up guy in my basement after it flooded with sewage.  


Homemade sourdough bread starter.



Harrison painting an Easter egg.



The boys and their eggs.


The proud painter.



Jackson at an Upward Basketball game



Score!  Go Jackson!



My budding scientists....at The Discovery Center



After his games, Jackson met with his team.  Harrison always
joined him on his lap.  Jacks is a GREAT big bro!



The littlest professor



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!

    I had to laugh at him throwing that in the toilet, though. Sounds like something that would happen at my house!

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is just precious =)

    ReplyDelete