Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What A Week!

It has been such an exciting and CRAZY week!  I've been away from home and my beloved iMac in order to be with my Grandma during a knee replacement and a few days of a hospital stay.  The only internet connection I had was my Blackberry, for which I am very thankful.  It's amazing how lost I felt with no computer!  Sad, really, but it was for an important reason.

There was a team of people on the ground in Sierra Leone this week and they were posting on their respective blogs almost daily.  It was so exciting to see all that was happening!  Their pictures and stories were just precious.  I can't wait to be there myself, although I have to admit I'm a little nervous, too. 

While they were there, we received new and updated pictures of the children we are sponsoring.  They are just so sweet!  I can't wait to seem them in person.

Mamie, 3 yrs old


Jinnah and Sao, 4 months old


Muhammed, Mamie & the twins
with a picture of my boys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment