Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

On A Lighter Note....

Carter has been my entertainment for the past couple of days.  He never fails to bring smiles and laughter when he enters the room, and sometimes even when he doesn't...

A couple days ago, I was in the kitchen and hear yelling and the slamming of doors down the hallway.  Carter is fearing for his safety and Harrison is laughing.   When I told them to stop slamming doors lest someone's fingers be smashed, Carter replies, "He's been in the bathroom, Mommy!  He's got the plunger and he's tryin' to plunge me!  He's gonna plunge me, Momma!"  

Yesterday, just before we were getting ready to leave for a T-ball game, Carter comes to me naked, with wet hair and holding the hair dryer.  He asked me to dry his hair so he could get ready to go.  When I inquired why is hair was wet, he said, "I had to get it wet so that it wasn't sticking up anymore."  Hmmm....all this as I was also noticing he had pieces of freshly cut hair on his shoulders.  "Well, alright.  But, did you cut your hair, too?"  "Yep.  I think I'm gonna need the mohawk glue, Mom."

He is sunshine in this house, even on a rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment