Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Craziness Continues!

It's been another hectic week!

When I got home from West Plains after helping with Grandma, my cousin and his family arrived to spend a few days due to a death in his family.  He, his wife and two girls were here about four days this week.  The girls left yesterday afternoon.  My cousin is still here while he is taking care of the things we all hate doing after someone we love is gone.

Our homeschool routine has gone to pot and I am trying to revive it, but honestly, I'm having a hard time.  Jackson is being stubborn, avoiding and making every excuse possible to not do what I ask.  He is so great about doing school most days that I don't deal too well with when he doesn't cooperate. 

I'm still exhausted from lack of sleep and have a mountain of housework to get done.  Where is that laundry fairy??  Hopefully, next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment